The livelihoods of businesses and communities are dependent on a healthy supporting infrastructure. Like the root system of our beloved oak trees, the nourishment needed to keep a community alive comes from the supporting network that built a foundation many years ago. Today, businesses in Pulaski County enjoy ease-of-access to road, rail, water, and air for transportation logistics.
The Winamac Industrial Park and most commercial/retail districts in Francesville and Winamac are served by fiber optics or are fiber-ready; contact us to find out if the site you’re considering is.
- Natural Gas
- Star City Regional Sewer District
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
- Federal Highways
- U.S.-421 (N-S, access to US-30 and I-65)
- U.S.-35 (N-S, access to US-30 and US-31)
- State Highways
- Ind.-39 (N-S)
- Ind.-14 (E-W, access to I-65)
- Ind.-114 (E-W, access to I-65)
- Ind.-119 (N-S)
- Arens Field (Municipal)
- South Bend Regional Airport
- Gary/Chicago Int’l Airport, ~70 miles away
- Chicago Midway Int’l Airport, ~95 miles away
- Chicago O’Hare Int’l Airport, ~115 miles away
- Indianapolis Int’l Airport: ~115 miles away
- CSX: Medaryville south through Francesville to Monon interchange with Chicago-Lafayette mainline.