Pulaski County Circuit Court Judge Mary Welker is seeking a grant coordinator to administer her Court’s Juvenile Detention Alternative Initiative (JDAI) and Family Treatment Court grants.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in criminal justice or human science
-OR- possess a Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated area and have three-plus years of criminal-justice experience.
- Must have no disqualifying criminal record.
- Must possess and display high ethical standards.
- Administer the JDAI grant (20-25%)
- Administer the Family Treatment Court grant (60-70%)
- participant families,
- participant juveniles,
- families and/or other advocates of participant juveniles,
- officers of the Court,
- State-level administrators, and
- the general public, among others.
- claims filing and submission,
- expenditure tracking, and
- maintenance of balance sheets for grants.
- grant applications,
- press releases,
- progress reports,
- compliance reports,
- policy documents,
- procedural documents, and
- other relevant documents for internal use and publication.
To apply, submit your résumé to Dr. Natalie Tucker by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
|Company Name||Pulaski County Circuit Court|
|Location||Circuit Court, Courthouse, 112 East Main Street, Winamac|
|Job Title||Grant Coordinator|
|Key Contact||Dr. Natalie Tucker|