The Pulaski County Government is seeking candidates to fill a part-time custodian position in the Maintenance Department vacancies.
Under the guidelines established by the Commissioners of Pulaski County, the Part Time Custodian is responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of county buildings and shared responsibility of grounds.
• Clean county buildings and offices according to daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly cleaning schedules.
• Deliver office supplies as needed by county offices.
• Assist with snow removal, mowing, and other lawn care.
• Creates and maintains a clean and safe working environment.
• Other duties as required.
The full job description is available here.
The Pulaski County employment application is available here.
Pulaski County is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the County will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.