Job Description: Responds to emergency medical emergencies, rides in vehicle to scene, treats, stabilizes patients and assists in transporting most appropriate medical facility.
• Monitors patient vital signs using Basic and Advanced Life Support techniques (based upon level of care) while en route to medical facilities including performing emergency medical procedures when necessary. (According to guidelines established by the State of Indiana, Emergency Medical Service Commission, and Pulaski County EMS Protocols.)
• Responds to calls requesting transferring of patients from one medical facility to another.
• Maintains appearance and serviceability of department vehicle, maintains inventory, repairs and replaces equipment as necessary.
• Completes required reports regarding EMS patients, accidents, investigations and equipment checks.
• Participates in in-service training for EMS and other training provided by local hospitals.
• Performs regular station clean-up duties, cleans and maintains uniform and personal equipment regularly.
Salary: $15.33/hr. (24/48 hour rotation with overtime)
Completed applications can be submitted to the Pulaski County EMS 606 W Summit Winamac Indiana 46996. Emailed to email@example.com or Faxed 574-946-0363. The Pulaski County Application for Employment is available online or can be obtained at the EMS office.
Pulaski County is an equal-opportunity employer.
Pulaski County Emergency Medical Services
|Education Requirements||Qualifications: Current Indiana Paramedic License AHA Healthcare Provider CPR AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider PHTLS (preferred, but not required), PEPP or PALS|
|Key Contact||Brandon DeLorenzo, Director|