Pulaski County Emergency Medical Services is currently seeking to fill a full-time Basic EMT position.
Responds to emergency medical emergencies, rides in vehicle to scene, treats, stabilizes patients and assists in transporting most appropriate medical facility.
• Monitors patient vital signs using Basic Life Support techniques while en route to medical facilities including performing emergency medical procedures when necessary. (According to guidelines established by the State of Indiana, Emergency Medical Service Commission, and Pulaski County EMS Protocols.)
• Responds to calls requesting transferring of patients from one medical facility to another.
• Maintains appearance and serviceability of department vehicle, maintains inventory, repairs and replaces equipment as necessary.
• Completes required reports regarding EMS patients, accidents, investigations and equipment checks.
• Participates in in-service training for EMS and other training provided by local hospitals.
• Performs regular station clean-up duties, cleans and maintains uniform and personal equipment regularly.
Salary: $11.22/hr. (24/48 hour rotation with overtime)
Pulaski County job application is available online here. Complete application may be emailed to EMS Director Brandon DeLorenzo, delivered to the EMS office at 606 West Summit Street, Winamac, or faxed to 574.946.0363
Pulaski County, Indiana, EMS
|Location||Winamac/Pulaski County sites|
|Job Title||Full-time Basic EMT|
|Education Requirements||High-school diploma/equivalent, Current Indiana EMT Certification, and AHA Healthcare Provider CPR|
|Key Contact||Brandon DeLorenzo, EMS Director|