The Pulaski Co. Soil & Water District is seeking a full-time district support coordinator.
The incumbent provides administrative, financial, and technical support to the Pulaski County Soil & Water Conservation District (SWCD) in carrying out the District’s program in conformance with the purpose of the District as defined in the Indiana District Law (I.C. 14-32). Any work experience in agriculture and with natural resources is beneficial.
Responsibilities of the District Support Coordinator include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Understanding the purpose, powers, programs, and responsibilities of the District
- Seekins information and keeping Supervisors informed about local, state and federal regulations, laws, programs, and/or activities that may impact the District
- Providing customer service and clerical supoort
- Assisting with coordination of District programs
- Assisting with preparing grant applications and other funding proposals
- Assisting with preparation for monthly Board Meetings, attending all monthly Board meetings and recording
- Maintaining central records and files for the District, NRCS, and FSA
- Creating/assist with creating reports, documents, and fliers; annual and multi-year plans
- Serving as chief financial officer for the SWCD
The complete job description can be found here. The Pulaski County Application for Employment can be found here. Applications are due to the SWCD office, 309 Northwest Street, Winamac; applications are being accepted on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired, but no later than 4:00 p.m.. on Friday, 31 March. Preferred start date is on or about Monday, 3 April.
The approved 2023 wage for this position is $18.73/hour, or $34,091 per year.
|Start Date||April 03, 2023|