The Pulaski County Community Development Commission (CDC) was established on 19 December 1995 by a resolution of the County Commissioners. The CDC’s mission is to promote and improve the quality of economic development throughout Pulaski County in pursuit of excellence through the following endeavors:
- Supporting the expansion and continued investment of Pulaski County businesses.
- Recruiting new business and industry into Pulaski County.
- Promoting tourism and the increase of transient spending in Pulaski County.
- Developing and supporting business services such as workforce development, infrastructure, planning, financial programs, technology initiatives and entrepreneurial programs.
- Conducting charitable and educational activities.
The CDC meets at 6:00p.m. ET on the first Tuesday of each month, excluding July and December. Most meetings are held at the Winamac Municipal Utilities Complex.
Rules pertaining to CDC membership, terms, and offices are established in the CDC By-laws.
- President: Gregg Malott, at-large member
- Vice-President: Annie Scholz, at-large member
- Secretary: John Plowman, Winamac Town Council’s appointee
- Membership Officer: Doug Roth, County Council’s appointee
- Board Member: Lawrence Loehmer, Monterey Town Council’s appointee
- Laura Wheeler, County Commissioners’ appointee
- Aaron Paulsen, Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Darlene Mellon, Francesville Town Council’s appointee
- Suzanna Wilcoxon, Medaryville Town Council
- Bill Champion
- Ross Davis
- Beth Grund
- Doug Hoffman
- Samantha Williams
- Dave Zeltwanger