The Pulaski County Community Development Commission (C.D.C.) was established on 19 December 1995 by a resolution of the County Commissioners. The C.D.C’s mission is to promote and improve the quality of economic development throughout Pulaski County in pursuit of excellence through the following endeavors:
- Supporting the expansion and continued investment of Pulaski County businesses.
- Recruiting new business and industry into Pulaski County.
- Promoting tourism and the increase of transient spending in Pulaski County.
- Developing and supporting business services such as workforce development, infrastructure, planning, financial programs, technology initiatives and entrepreneurial programs.
- Conducting charitable and educational activities.
- President: Sheila Jimenez, Winamac Town Council’s appointee
- Vice-President: Maurice Loehmer, County Board of Commissioners
- Secretary: Brandon DeLorenzo, at-large member (BKD Homes)
- Membership Officer: Kelsie Zellers, at-large member (Alliance Bank)
- Board Member: Bill Champion, at-large member (Fratco)
- Brad Bonnell, County Council
- Lynn Johns, Francesville Town Council
- Arthur Conley, Medaryville Town Council
- Doug Denton, Monterey Town Council
- Christy Coon, Purdue University
- Blake Kasten, ProScapes
- Brian Ledley, Pulaski Memorial Hospital
- Breann Wilson, Turning Point Surveying
View the 2023 C.D.C. meeting schedule and minutes.
View the C.D.C. archives.