The Pulaski County Community Development Commission (CDC) was established on 19 December 1995 by a resolution of the County Commissioners. The CDC’s mission is to promote and improve the quality of economic development throughout Pulaski County in pursuit of excellence through the following endeavors:
- Supporting the expansion and continued investment of Pulaski County businesses.
- Recruiting new business and industry into Pulaski County.
- Promoting tourism and the increase of transient spending in Pulaski County.
- Developing and supporting business services such as workforce development, infrastructure, planning, financial programs, technology initiatives and entrepreneurial programs.
- Conducting charitable and educational activities.
The CDC meets at 6:00p.m. ET on the first Tuesday of each month, excluding July and December. Most meetings are held at the Winamac Municipal Utilities Complex.
Rules pertaining to CDC membership, terms, and offices are established in the CDC By-laws.
- President: Doug Roth, at-large member
- Vice-President: Beth Grund, at-large member
- Secretary: Sheila Jimenez, Winamac Town Council’s appointee
- Membership Officer: Kelsie Zellers, at-large member
- Board Member: Brandon DeLorenzo, at-large member
- Kenneth R. “Kenny” Becker, County Commissioner
- Jerry G. “Jay” Sullivan, Jr., County Council
- Aaron Paulsen, Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- -vacant-, Francesville Town Council’s appointee
- Suzanna Wilcoxon, Medaryville Town Council
- Doug Denton, Monterey Town Council
- Christy Coon
- Tony Holliday
- Blake Kasten
- Brian Ledley